ED FAGAN Europe Ltd. distributes Invar3 (aka Invar 361, Pernifer 362, NILO 364, and Invar Steel). Invar is a low expansion alloy consisting of 36% Nickel, balance Iron. Invar Alloy exhibits extremely low expansion around ambient temperatures, making Invar Alloy particularly useful in applications where minimum thermal expansion and high dimensional stability is required, such as in precision instruments like optoelectronic devices, optical and laser benches, electronics, and other kinds of scientific instruments.
Ed Fagan Europe Ltd. stocks Invar Alloy sheet, Invar Alloy plate, and Invar Alloy rod; and can cut, slit or centerless grind these to your specifications. If you require another form of Invar Alloy, please call +44 (0) 1548 858 770, and one of or material experts can help you with your request.
Ed Fagan Europe Ltd. supplies the highest quality special purpose alloys and metals for Aerospace/Aviation, Defence, Magnetic, Electronics, Telecommunications, Lighting, Optical, Ceramics, Heat Treating, Medical, and other high-technology industries.
|Please click the globe icon to visit the Ed Fagan Europe Ltd. international gateway site so we can better serve you.
1. Trademark Carpenter Technology Corp., Reading PA
2. Trademark ThyseenKrupp-VDM, Germany
3. Trademark Imphy Alloys, France
4. Trademark Special Metals Corporation, USA
- Buy Invar Now
- Ed Fagan Inc. Europe stocks Invar Alloy in Sheet, Plate, Rod, and Strip/Coil in a variety of sizes. Request a quote now.
- Controlled Expansion Alloys
Ed Fagan Inc. Europe stocks a variety of Controlled Expansion Alloys including:
• 42 Alloy
• 42-6 Alloy
• 46 Alloy
• 48 Alloy
• 52 Alloy
- Electrical/Electronic Nickel
- Ed Fagan Inc. Europe stocks a large selection of Electrical/Electronic Nickel grades such as 200, 201, 205, 233 and 270
- Soft Magnetic Alloys
Ed Fagan Inc. Europe also stocks a wide range of Soft Magnetic Alloys including:
• Radiometal 4550
• VIM VAR Core Iron
• EFI Alloy 50
• EFI Alloy 79
• Hiperco 50
- Refractory Metals and Alloys
Ed Fagan Inc. Europe also stocks a wide range of Refractory Metals and Alloys including:
• TZM Molybdenum
• Tungsten Alloy